Requirements and Eligibility
- You must have a website. If you own several websites, they all can take part in the program.
- You must publish your personal referral link on your website(s) only. You are not allowed to publish it on someone else's website or in an email message. The purpose of this requirement is to prevent spam (e.g., email, forum or comment spam). We will close any account that doesn't follow this rule.
- To get paid, you must have a PayPal account. We don't offer any payment alternative.
- You don't need to buy our products or services to be eligible, but you must have a NinjaFirewall account. If you don't have an account yet, click here to create one, it's free!
- If you own a NinjaFirewall license (Pro+ or WP+ Edition), your commission will be 20% for each sale. If you didn't purchase a NinjaFirewall license, your commission will be 10% for each sale.
- You will receive a commission for every payment made by your referred customers. This applies to every NinjaFirewall license creation and, if applicable, to the license annual renewals. There is no limit to the number of renewals.
- Users coming from your personal referral link will receive a 30-day tracking cookie. If they sign up within 30 days of their first visit, they will be assigned to your Referral Program account.
How to join the Referral Program
Log in to your NinjaFirewall account, go to the "Support > Contact" page and send us your request including:
- The URL of your website(s) where you will publish your personal referral link.
- Your PayPal email address.
We'll contact you back within 48 hours.